"Let’s talk about refugees"
Three educational training programs and workshops for teachers and students in public primary schools in Poznań and Wielkopolska region.
Duration: 1st edition in 2017; 2nd edition in 2018; 3rd edition in 2019
Coordination: Aleksandra Jarocka, Marta Kluszczyńska, Krystyna Lewińska, Izabella Main
Funding: CeBaM UAM, City of Poznań, Batory Foundation
Cooperation: One World Association in Poznań, Migrant Info Point
Each edition consisted of several actions:
1. one-three day-long training on forced migration, multicultural education, and non-formal education;
2. 90-minute workshops in schools for groups of 15-30 students;
3. supervision of educators,
4. lectures and discussions on [you need to be specific here; in English it sound weird to say to increase knowledge];
5. debriefing and final evaluation of the project.
Trained 30 educators in multicultural education, with focus on forced migration;
Organized 90 workshops in schools;
2200 students participated in the workshops.